Thursday, March 7, 2013

Overall feelings of the book

I feel that the book was confusing. It was really hard for me to follow and keep up. But In the end it was a really good book and I enjoyed reading it. I like how there are many tragedies and bad events. It lead me to wonder who would survive and who would not get so lucky. Overall the group did pretty good. With George missing so much school it made it rough for him to get his work done on time. Megan did an amazing job. I feel Our group would have not gone far without her. Megan is a hard worker and gets her work done. I feel that I did and overall good job with my work and contributions to the group. I feel we could have worked harder. - Kiersten Swinderman

No comments:

Post a Comment