Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Feelings One The Book

I feel that the book was a bit of a difficult read. It had many moments that were confusing. But, overall, I enjoyed the book. At times I didn't know how to react to the events that occurred. In a way, I think the tragedies and the events were good and bad. For example, when Piggy died, Ralph had less to worry about. At the same time, he had a larger chance of being killed. Overall, the group work went pretty well. With George missing several days of school, it made things a bit more difficult. Catching up on the work was tough. Kierstin did really well with turning things in on time. I feel that I did as well. The first blog post didn't go so well. Once we knew how to do it, things were back in order. We could've worked a little harder. - Megan King

No comments:

Post a Comment